Monday, March 9, 2009

The Green Canary Begins

So I've decided to get back into this blogging thing. My beloved bride has taken it up and encourage me to join her. The title of my blog is a reference to my chosen profession; law enforcement. The hose jockies or bucket monkies as we affectionately call firefighters have been known to call cops "blue canaries". That is they send us in to find out if it's safe for them to enter. Well I work for the Sheriff's Office. We don't wear blue we wear green; thus the title, "The Green Canary".



This blog will cover a menagerie of topics from my job to my twin boys and baby girl to the clown college that is the Utah state legislature. I'll post observations, current events, entertaining videos, thought provoking prose, amazing photos, and sometimes just pure crap. Regardless of the content I hope you, the reader, will return on a regular basis and contribute with comments as long as they are not anti-law enforcement. If you are anti-law enforcement, and therefore in all likelyhood a criminal, please do not post here. Take your worthless ramblings to any one of the many cop hating websites available on the web (I may even make it easy for you and post a link from time to time). I will not tolerate cop hating on my blog. I risk my ass everyday to save yours so if you don't have anything good to say about the Poe-Leece don't say anything at all. Thus begins the blog of the Green Canary.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I follow your wife's blog and saw the link to yours there. I like the way you write and look forward to seeing things from a man's point of view. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete